Thanksgiving Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels Recipe
An amazing Thanksgiving recipe to try !
Thanksgiving Recipe Ingredients
* 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
* 4 tablespoons cranberry chutney (from 9.4-oz jar) or whole berry cranberry sauce (from 16-oz can)
* 4 slices (about 5 oz) thinly sliced turkey breast
* 2/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Thanksgiving Recipe Instructions
* Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
* If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
* If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle.
* Spread cranberry chutney on top of rectangle, within 1/4 inch of edges. Arrange sliced turkey evenly over cranberry chutney. Sprinkle shredded cheese over sliced turkey.
* Starting with longest side, roll up; pinch long side to seal. With serrated knife, cut into 24 slices. Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
* Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets. And the Thanksgiving Recipe of turkey cranberry is ready to serve warm. ...enjoy the turkey !