Holiday Cranberry Relish ...a nice thanksgiving recipe to try !
* 4 large naval oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
* 4 large apples, cored and cut into chunks
* 1 (12 ounce) package frozen cranberries
* 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin mix
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Place the oranges in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until chopped, 2 or 3 pulses. Remove and place the chopped oranges into a large bowl. Chop the apples in the food processor for 2 or 3 pulses, and place in the bowl. Chop the cranberries in the food processor for 2 or 3 pulses, and place in the bowl with the oranges and apples.
2. Stir the gelatin mix, sugar, and chopped pecans into the chopped fruit, and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours....and the Thanksgiving recipe of relish is ready to serve...nice one !